Saturday, January 28, 2012

We are so very proud and grateful to show you.........................


Today we are finally able to post the photos!!!!!!   We signed the official letter of acceptance!    We are over the moon with joy and I am truly bursting with pride that this precious little one will soon be mine!!!!!!

Today we had the most amazing day,  God blew us away with His goodness, His wisdom and His kindness and above all else His absolute and total love for the orphan........showing us once again that He is the provider.  He put this on my heart when I started praying 3 years ago and He put it on my sweet hubby's heart as well and made us a perfect match. 

We went to our agency to sign the papers which are to be sent back asap so that we can await my notice of travel.   When we got there we were asked to take part in a filming for a documentary on adoption and fundraising......so towards the end of the short interview the agency coordinator crouches down beside me and tells me that they have a foundation that has decided to give us a grant of $3500!!!!!!!!!!!    Everyone was crying, I was sobbing and hugging the coordinator, the cameraman was crying, the journalist, our children, my hubby, everyone was a big happy mess!   I didn't even know that such a foundation existed and never in my wildest dreams would have thought that we would have received such a wonderful gift today.   I was perfectly happy to sell a few bracelets while there and keep plugging along with the fundraising for the next few weeks!

Just  a few days ago I thought that I was ahead in our fundraising and was working on raising money to be able to buy things for the orphanage while down there...would really love to help them out.   Then yesterday I discovered that because Faith is turning 2 before I get to her, the airfare I was counting on being $200 for her return will now be more like $1500, big difference, and also my hotel costs may be more than I figured on as well, so I was back under the necessary amount again.     God brought me there to show me that He is in control of the whole adoption journey from start to finish, it is through Him that she will come home to her family.   I am so so very grateful to have gotten this amazing news today, it brought me to my knees before Him again which is where I belong.  

So to all of you Mama's out there who are longing to hold your babies in your arms, stay strong,  God will get you there!    Whether you are just starting to pray for your waiting children, or hoping for a reluctant hubby to change his mind, or in the middle of a financial mountain that seems to big to climb,  HE IS ABLE!   THE GREAT PROVIDER!      

7 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD!!! Yay! First you got your LOA!!!! Second, your daughter is PRECIOUS!! And third!! A grant, when you needed it most! Praise God!!! Celebrating with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to second everything Jennifer said... YAY for your LOA and WOW, is your little one beautiful!! Congratulations!!
    LOVE the story of how God is providing at every step - He is so VERY good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU FOR SHARING IN OUR JOY AND EXCITEMENT! XOXOXO

      Delete
  3. Oh, my gosh, congratulations. She is so beautiful. I know that you can hardly wait to have her in your arms!!!! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shonni! Cannot wait to hold her and kiss her! xoxo

      Delete
  4. OHHH my goodness!! SHE IS PRECIOUS!! Looking forward to following along on your journey.

    ReplyDelete