Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All of our children





So after coming back from Mexico I started to pray and spent a lot of time in God's word (never a waste of time!!!!)

  And I learned about the sponsoring of orphans, what a blessing!   These are all of ours!!!!   The precious children were all in need of people to help them, to get their daily needs of food, clothing and shelter met.   They are all sponsored from ORPHANSTEAR which is just an awesome place!  

I will introduce them all in the next post as I seem to be missing someone's picture!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love your heart and share it... what a sacrifice your family is making to be able to help sponsor all of these precious children. I know the Lord will honor it. Thank you for being a part of God's plan for their lives....
    praying for you sweet sister and can't wait to see the Lord's plan for your family!
    Love,
    Daleea

    ReplyDelete