Sunday, July 13, 2014

Nicaragua here we come!

Thoughts as I prepare for our missions trip to Nicaragua...........

Lord, how am I going to make any difference there?  

For just one week?

I am so small.....

And the Lord tells me.....

Because I am going with you.

Because I am the one leading you.

It is I who is sending you.

It is I who will be working there, you are just the vessel I will use.

And I breath out.

And exhale in peace.

And I know that it's ok to leave my family.

And I know that He will do great things there....

Because HE is so GREAT and so BIG and so MAJESTIC and so POWERFUL.

And I am so small.

That I fit into the palm of His hand.

Where He is so faithful to always keep me.

God is great and I am not.

And Oh how I love that.

Adorable Little children of Nicaragua.......HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I am always amazed at how God can use us in the simple things to make a profound impact... I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete