Monday, June 27, 2011

Us and Them


And how very true it is... JESUS. LOVES. ORPHANS.
At the time I didn't start the blog thinking I would very soon be posting about my own adoption journey, it was started so that I could try to help in some small way, to be a voice for the orphan, for the hungry, for the fatherless.  It was started with God's leading and the pictures below are part of what sparked a fire inside of me......these pictures, the first time I saw them absolutely shocked me, and still today after seeing them so many times and even putting them up on my livingroom wall so that others may see them and be changed, they still have a hold on my heart.  And it is good.   
May God light a fire inside of you too as you look at these....and may He bless you and keep you!













Our available bracelets......Please help us Bring Our baby Home by Ordering a Bracelet or 2 or 3! By ordering a bracelet you are helping to save a life!










































2 comments:

  1. oh, how I share your broken heart for the orphaned children in this world and for all those suffering.... keep pressing on friend.... Jesus will lead you to your little girl and will provide the way to get her home...
    God's speed...
    Daleea

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Kelly from We Are Grafted In. I've still got you listed on the fundraising families' page. Are you still fundraising? Looks like you are, but just wanted to confirm.

    We just today opened an etsy store for The Sparrow Fund (www.sparrow-fund.org), the nonprofit that my husband and I launched this past spring. We have a handful of items we are going to add to the store this weekend, but we're looking for more donations of handcrafted items or fundraising items (such as shirts or other merchandise) to help us raise money. For items donated, we will provide a link back to your site so that you can advertise and draw new customers/donors. Think about it, and let me know if you would like to donate anything!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete