Monday, June 6, 2011

My God is an awesome GOD!

My sweet Isabelle and sweet nephew Jordan had a lemonade/cookie stand
So the garage sale yesterday?  IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We have had garage sales before and never one this sucessful.   The funny thing is I really don't know where all the money came from, which is so much a God thing.  Most of our stuff was priced very low, as in .50-$1 and we made....are you ready for this......$475!!!!!!!!  We were packing our unsold items back into the car at the end of the day and a man pulled up in a truck to find out if we had any jewellery for sale....a few weeks ago a sweet friend (THANK YOU THANK YOU  THANK YOU!)  had handed me a bag of rings to sell for our adoption and I had hung onto them until yesterday.  I had them in the car in a little ziploc and ran to get them.  He looked at them and pulled out a little calculator and some type of magnifying glass, meanwhile we were holding our breath wondering what he would say,  $190!  Yep, he bought them for $190!  I drove home in complete amazement and quiet thankfulness at how God showed up and showed up BIGTIME for our little dumpling who is waiting for us....we are now a few steps closer to telling her she is ORPHANED NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yes!  I love Elvis!  You can't see it in the bracelet but this fabric has Elvis printed on it. I love many of his popular songs, but if you have never heard his gospel music, you are missing something special!  That is the music of his that touches my heart...between Elvis and Johnny Cash there will be some good concerts up in heaven!

Flip flops, palm trees, and bikinis, what more could you want from a day at the beach?
Each bracelet is numbered and comes with a card with a special thank you message that is perfect for gift giving!


































No comments:

Post a Comment