Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Cambodia in Pictures













In November I had the incredible privilege of visiting the beautiful people of Cambodia.

Oh my goodness what a beautiful place.

I fell in love with the country and the people.

I went on a water team with Samaritans Purse.



Many people were drinking water that looked like the photo above.    I took that photo at the first school we installed a filter at, and yes, that was their drinking source.   

As a team we put in filters in three schools and quite a few individual family homes.

It was a tremendous blessing to be a part of.

We also spent 5 days and nights camping out at a rural school.





Hoping and praying to go back one day soon.

Beautiful, beautiful children.....so many needs.

Much love to you
elisabeth

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you and wondering how your trip went... Sounds great and those kids are gorgeous! :) Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking of you too Andrea! thank you! It was a wonderful trip. xoxoo

    ReplyDelete