Thursday, August 15, 2013

From my heart to yours...meet the girl of my dreams BIG UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!   BRANDI HAS A FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!   THEY NEED HELP TO GET HER HOME!   PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO HELP BRING THIS PRECIOUS BABY HOME TO HER LOVING FAMILY!     PLEASE VISIT    www.theblessingofverity.com     ALL OF THE INFO IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meet "Brandi".....This tiny angel is the object of my heart's desire.....oh how I love her.

What I wouldn't give to be able to hold her and tell her she is orphaned no more.

But this is not about me, this is about her.

She has just turned 7 and has waited her whole life for a family. 

How brave she is.  

What a fighter she is.

She has waited that entire time in her crib.  Flat on her back.

This precious child of God needs someone to go for her.   Someone who will fall in love with her. 

Someone who will fiercely love her for who she is,  just as she is, right now.

She needs out.

She needs someone to take her outside.  Someone to carry her around and love her so, so, much.



Isn't she just the most beautiful little girl?

If you have serious interest in adopting her please send me an email at   elisabeth.schaap@videotron.ca      or leave a comment on this post and I will share all of the info I have on her.  You can also contact Shelley Bedford directly at shele337@gmail.com  she is the lady in charge of Brandis file.

If you are not able to adopt her, please would you pray for her?   

Would you please pray that God would send her a family?

No comments:

Post a Comment