Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Passing on the Blessing!

Will be passing on the incredible blessing of this bracelet campaign to a new family soon!   Details coming!
And so with that news,   as of today I will no longer be taking bracelet orders (if you have already placed one up until now, dont worry it is either being made or on its way!)     You will be able to order most of the designs on here from my friend who is taking over the bracelets!    She is adopting a little boy from Ethiopia and I am so excited to be able to pass this to her!    God has blessed us so much through this and we have met so many sweet and helpful people!     I will post the link to her blog asap, she is nearly ready!    oxoxoxoxo

Here is the link to her blog!   You can buy the bracelets there and enjoy the blessing of helping another child come home!     A huge thank you to each and every one of you who has ordered bracelets from me, what an incredible blessing you have been to us and to my waiting daughter!   One day I am going to tell her all about you and the incredible love that brought her home!

Heather's blog address is:



www.wonderinghopingpraying.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! What a blessing! This must mean that you've almost paid for your adoption!!! Wahooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    For cake ordering I go through www.blessedkids.com
    Adele does an amazing job and you can look around her website for gifts too. For all three of my girls, I have used her service and have never been disappointed!!

    God bless,
    Amy <><

    ReplyDelete